No products in the cart.
- Bacterial infection: The dosage depends on the severity of the disease. The application of 1 drop 5 times daily into the conjunctival sac of the affected eye is recommended. In severe cases, the dosage can be increased up to 1 drop per hour for 1 to 2 days.
- Ocular postoperative infection: 1 drop 4 times daily into the conjunctival sac for 1 week. Then a reduced application frequency is recommended for the remaining part of the treatment.
- Acute and chronic non-infectious conjunctivitis and keratitis of allergic origin.
- Non-infectious inflammation of the anterior chamber of the eye (including anterior uveitis, episcleritis and scleritis).
- Post-operative irritative conditions after strabismus, cataract and glaucoma surgery.