No products in the cart.
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
1. Prevention of nausea and vomiting associated with highly emetogenic cancer chemotherapy.
2. Prevention of nausea and vomiting associated with initial and repeat courses of moderately emetogenic cancer chemotherapy.
3. Prevention of nausea and vomiting associated with radiotherapy
4. Prevention of postoperative nausea and/or vomiting
Dosage & Administration:
1. Chemotherapy induced nausea & vomiting (CINV): Adult- For highly emetogenic chemotherapy recommended adult oral dosage of Ofran® is 24 mg given as three 8 mg tablets. For moderately emetogenic chemotherapy the oral dose is one 8mg Ofran® (Ondansetron) tablet or 10 ml of Ofran® oral solution twice daily Pediatric patients- for pediatric patients from 4 to 11 years of age the dosage is one 4mg Ofran® tablet or 5ml of Ofran® solution 3 times per day for 1 to 2 days after completion of chemotherapy.
2. Radiotherapy induced nausea and vomiting (RINV): Adult- the recommended oral dosage is one 8-mg Ofran® tablet or 10 mL of Ofran® Oral Solution given 3 times a day.
3. Post-operative nausea & vomiting (PONV): Adult- the recommended dosage is 16 mg given as two 8 mg Ofran® tablets or 20 ml of Ofran® oral solution 1 hour before induction of anesthesia.
Ofran® 8 mg Tablet: Each box contains 30 tablets in blister pack
Ofran® Oral Solution: Each bottle contains 50 ml oral solution
Ofran® 8 mg IV Injection: Each box contains 6 ampoules in blister pack
- Store Name: Dooari Pharma
- Vendor: Dooari Pharma
- No ratings found yet!